Customized Service Wherever and Whenever
By placing an experienced team of managers and specialists at your service
along with exclusive and differentiated banking channels, we are committed to
delivering a premium level of service and attention to you wherever you are.
Ask once and it’s done service
We understand your need for a faster, simpler and differentiated banking experience—from the way you bank with us to the way you reach us.
Your interactions with us are always facilitated through dedicated banking channels. Your banking transactions will be taken care of just by contacting your dedicated Relationship Manager or the Priority Banking hotline (1577-7744).
Receive simplified and fast-track processes through your Relationship Manager or call centers for
Fast approval for mortgage applications
Fast approval for credit card applications
As our Priority Banking customer, you only need to ask us once and we will ensure that it gets done.
Exclusive Priority Banking Channels
In keeping with the service you deserve, we offer you access to a full range of exclusive and differentiated banking channels.
We understand your need for a faster, simpler and differentiated banking experience—from the way you bank with us to the way you reach us. Priority Banking Centers are committed to delivering a premium level of service and attention you deserve.
- 200+ Priority Banking Centers Asia, Africa and the Middle East
- Priority Banking hotline (1577-7744)
- Priority Banking website (http://www.standardchartered.co.kr/np/kr/py/py/Prioritybankinginfo.jsp)
Specialized branches are also available for Priority Banking customers.
International Banking Services
Seamless international banking services beyond borders
If you are a frequent traveler, enjoy seamless international banking services through the Priority Banking global network.
Services you will enjoy:
- 1) International recognition as a Priority Banking customer
- 2) Access to international banking centers
- 3) Complimentary international fund transfers (excluding telegram charges)
- 4) Emergency cash services
- 5) Preferential foreign exchange rates
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to
local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking,
visiting our branches or from the SC Bank website in your country