You can use services such as money transfer, banking data inquiry, reports of lost/stolen and loans via a phone call from your home or office without having to visit the bank.
|Target Customers||All customers who have SC Bank accounts|
|Service Number||1577-7744 (cell phone available)|
|Service Contents||Money transfer (Remittance) : Transfer to SC Bank or other banks, scheduled transfer within 3 months, cash advance transfer for credit card|
|Inquiry Service||Deposit balance, transaction statement of BC Card, banker's check, exchange rates, loan interest, and etc.|
|Report Lost/Stolen||Report lost/stolen of passbook, registered seal, card, etc.|
|Notification Service||Exchange rate, deposit and withdrawal statement, verification for remittance|
|Service User Information||Initialize and change password, terminate service, deregister withdrawal account|
|Transfer Service||Submit an application at a nearby branch to use our Telebanking service and enroll your password for Telebanking via phone call within 3 business days of the application including the application day.|
Telebanking service may be limited for calls from pay phones, caller ID-blocked phones and calls from outside Korea.
(OTP: One Time Password)
|Approval limit(☞)||Normal limit|
|Individual||Per Case||Up to 1,000 million||Up to 100 million||Up to 50 million||Up to 10 million|
|Per Day||Up to 10,000 million||Up to 500 million||Up to 250 million||Up to 50 million|
|Corporation||Per Case||Up to per day limit||Up to 500 million|
|Per Day||Up to approval limit||Up to 5,000 million|
|TeleBanking||Individual||Per Case||Up to 100 million||up to 50 million||Up to 20 million||Up to 10 million|
|Per Day||Up to 1,000 million||Up to 250 million||Up to 100 million||Up to 50 million|
|Corporation||Per Case||Up to 100 million||Up to 100 million|
|Per Day||Up to 1,000 million||Up to 500 million|
- Bring your passbook or debit card, seal(signature), and verification of your identity to one of our branches to apply for a security card.
- Account for withdrawal : you can deposit into or withdraw from the account at your convenience.
- Anyone can use the service without submitting a separate application.
How to Enroll Your Password For Telebanking Upon Initiation
011577 - 7744
02Service code (512)
03Resident registration no. #
04User Number #
05PIN for telebanking #
06Re-enter PIN #
07Input security card Code or OPT card code
How to Use Transfer Service
011577 - 7744
02Service Code for transfer to SC bank (211),Other banks (212)
03User Number #
04Telebanking PIN #
05Withdrawal account no.
07Transfer amount #, 1
08Other service *(When transferring to other banks)
09Receiving account no.
10Telephone no. #(When transferring to other banks)
11Security card code or OPT cardcode
12Other service *
Benefits of Telebanking Service
- You can save your time and transaction fee.
- Telebanking is available outside business hours of the bank.
Confirmation Process for Telebanking Service
Telebanking involves multi-step cross checking process to protect assets of our customers.
- Check User number (given by the bank)
- Check Telebanking password (given by customer)
- Check password for passbook and card
- Designate an account for deposit : If you designate an account for deposit, deposits cannot be made to other accounts.
- Check transfer limit : Money transfer can not exceed the limit set by the customer. The security card and OTP card enhance security in money transfer.
- Please be careful not to expose Telebanking password. For secure transactions, change the password on a frequent basis.
- Transfer & report lost/stolen : 24hours(except for system conversion time)
Mosaic Bank ARS(1577-7744) Service Code
|Service Type||Service Code|
|Inquiry||Account||Deposit inquiry service||111|
|Check||Check issued by SC Bank||121|
|Credit card||Settlement inquiry||913|
|Settlement account no.||913|
|Cash Advance details||915|
|Usage on current month details||917|
|Foreign exchange||F/X rate||141|
|F/X deposit interest rate||142|
|Money Transfer||Money transfer to SC Bank||211|
|Money transfer to other banks||212|
|Report Lost/Stolen||Lost passbook report||311|
|Lost debit/cash card report||312|
|Lost credit card report||911|
|Telebanking password||Resister telebanking password||512|
|Change telebanking password||513|
Aware : Telebanking service(especially transfer) would be ceased if you do not register TELEBANKING PIN NUMBER in 3 business days after applying at the branch.