Seamless international banking wherever you are.
We all have different priorities.
Whether you are at home or travelling overseas, enjoy consistent services
with International Priority Banking services.
Household recognition and family benefits
Your priority benefits also extend to your family. Your family will enjoy access to Priority Banking Centers and Priority Banking hotline, preferential rates and fee waivers, and invitations to lifestyle events.
Fee Waiver for International Fund Transfers
Enjoy complimentary telegraphic transfers at our branches, online, ATM or any other channels when transferring money internationally.
International financial solutions
You are always our priority. Enjoy local Priority Banking services wherever you are. A local Relationship Manager will always be on hand to connect you with a Relationship Manager overseas and ensure that you can receive consistent services.
SCBK compliance review no. W293 as of Oct. 15, 2013
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to
local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking,
visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country
- International services or benefits may not be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. All fee
waivers, charges, exchange rates and services are subject to change at our discretion and may be adjusted from
time to time.
- Global recognition is not available in all countries. Global recognition is subject to you notifying us in writing of the
details of accounts you hold with us in each country. Global recognition service is only available to your family
members who have been admitted to Priority Banking membership through household recognition
- The Global Link service is provided subject to the terms in the Global Link Guidelines. These guidelines are
available when you access SCB On-line Banking.
- Preferential currency exchange rates are only available in countries where we offer preferential foreign exchange
rates for local Priority Banking customers.
- Customers will receive a fee rebate within approximately 7 working days from the date of the international fund
transfer. Upfront handling commission and cable charges are waived. Any other charges (if applicable) may apply.
- Emergency Cash service is limited to US$5,000 or equivalent per day. Any exchange rate conversion will be
effected at our then prevailing rate of exchange for such currency or any rate prescribed by any relevant
organisation involved in providing the services. Fees imposed by other banks will apply.
- Subject to Travelex Terms and Conditions. For details of rate discounts, please refer to