- CEO Room
- Here for Good
- Organization Chart
- Credit Rating Info
- Financial Audit Reports
- Financial Index
- Standard Chartered Korea
International Graduate Programme
We are one of the world’s most international banks, offering graduates opportunities across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Right from the start of the International Graduate Programme, you’ll dive into our global network with a five-week International Induction Programme (IIP). Our IIP is your chance to connect with more than 240+ IGs from the 24 countries that we recruit from.
The IG programme comprises of 4 business streams in Korea; aligned to our business banking areas. Each stream is focused on a unique part of the Bank, allowing you to select a business area based on your interests and help you develop both a holistic and specialist experience right from the start of your career.
Global Internship Programme
The Global Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme and they typically take place during June – September. During the internship, interns will be exposed to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience. All interns will be evaluated during the 10 week programme for final recruitment decisions as high performing interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
Find out more at our graduate site at www.sc.com/graduates
Openings in the following areas/functions:
- Client Coverage
- Retail Banking
- Wealth Management
- Financial Markets
- International Graduates are intended for applicants with an undergraduate degree with less than three years
- Global Internships are limited to students in their penultimate year of study, who are available to start permanent employment the year after the internship
- Proficient in English and Korean languages
- All applicants must have the legal right to work in Korea*
* Visa sponsorship is not available.
- Applicants must have completed or be exempted from military service
- We do not accept individual applications or resumes via email
- Only one application per applicant is allowed including IG and Internship.
- We do not have a deadline but we look to close our vacancies before February
- Expected joining date is September every year for IG, June every year for Intern.